Premature Ejaculation (PE) is the most common sexual problem to affect young men.
In one study, it showed that almost 30% of men will be affected by PE.
It is not all about Time.
Contrary to what most people think, it is not all about time. In other words, longer doesn’t always mean better. If you feel that you have no control over when you ejaculate, you are suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE). If you and/or your partner are not getting sexual satisfaction because of this, you are suffering from PE.
There are lots of treatments for Premature Ejaculation (PE). However, one of the easiest and cheapest things you can do is something called Kegels Exercises.
This is basically a set of exercises that you do to strengthen your pelvic floor. The great thing about these exercises is that no one knows when you are doing them. So you can do them at work or at lunch or anytime you are sitting down.
This is how you do it:
- Sit comfortably with both feet flat on the ground knees slightly apart
- Tighten your anus like you are stopping yourself from passing gas
- Imagine pulling your anus into your body
- You should feel a sensation at the base of your penis almost like you need to go to the toilet
- Another easy way to do it is to try to stop your urine flow. In other words, while passing urine, try to stop at mid-stream. You should feel the same muscles working.
- Each time you tighten these muscles hold it for 10 seconds.
- See if you can do this 12 times.
- You really should need less than 10 minutes a day.
- Like all muscles, you will only see benefits after some time. Usually about 3 months.
These so called ‘‘Pelvic Floor Exercises” are not only good for helping with Premature Ejaculation, it can also help with things like prostatitis. (inflammation of the prostate).
So get squeezing guys!
If you find that you are still suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE) despite lots of Pelvic Floor Exercises, see our Partner’s doctors to discuss other options.